Spoken Summer July 23 – August 3 (4th-6th)
This is the summer for your beloved young woman to find and own her voice, her tribe, and her personal power. In addition to having a LOT of fun, she will:
- Become part of a tribe: Build a sisterhood and cultivate friendships that are built on trust, authenticity, respect, and more!
- Speak like a boss: Learn the power of the shared story and public speaking through creative, innovative workshops and exercises.
- Tap into creativity: Participate in art-centric master classes led by master artists.
- Understand the gift in giving back: Complete a service project that invests in the local community.
- Embrace being fearless, giving, vocal leaders: Learn about the ins and outs of leadership through powerful presentations and immersive group and individual exercises.
Who’s Invited?: She’s a rising 4th-6th grader for the 2018-2019 school year. She’s a leader waiting to happen. She’s searching for her voice. She’s creative. She’s still seeking out her people, her friends, her tribe. She might not know it yet, but she’s powerful. She’s the future.
What Are the Details?:
- $399 for the 2 week Experience + $25 Registration fee
- These are day long- in person sessions in Charlotte, NC.(Uptown-Elizabeth area)
- Bring your own lunch or opt for a meal plan for a cost of $40/week.
- Monday-Friday from 9-5 for two weeks
- After payment is complete, you will received a registration form to provide participant/guardian information.
- At the end end of the two week participants will participate in a live showcase for their parents and families.