The Story of Her Business
NOTE: You will receive an email with the link to the webinar portal before the start time.
She’s an entrepreneur, inventor, nonprofit director, and more. She’s a business woman, and the story of her business is really just the story of her.
What are the Details?
The first 60 minutes are about unpacking and discovering her story as it relates and connects to her business. The next 90 minutes are about sharing stories and supporting our sisters.
Why Should I Join?:
- You need to know how to connect your own personal experiences to the story of your business.
- You also need to know how to share that story in an impactful, strategic way, and in a short period of time. Greatness is lonely and can often be isolated.
- You need to connect with other driven, girl bosses for support and to expand your network.
NEED TO KNOW NEXT STEPS:
- SOH Business classes will be offered on Thursday evenings beginning at 6 pm EST, lasting approximately 2.5 hours.
- After you have purchased your course, you will receive an email so that you may select your session time.
- You will receive an email with the link to the webinar portal before the start time.
- This is a VIRTUAL class offering. You will need access to a PC, a camera, and microphone.
- You may use a smartphone for camera/microphone access.