The Story of Her Leadership
NOTE: You will receive an email with the link to the webinar portal before the start time.
Who’s Invited?: She’s a stand up and stand out type of girl. She’s running for office. She’s the head of the department. She’s climbing that corporate ladder and crushing it.
What are the Details?: The first 60 minutes are about unpacking and discovering her story as it relates and connects to her “why” as a leader. The next 90 minutes are about sharing stories and supporting our sisters.
Why Should I Join?:
- You need to know how to connect your own personal experiences to the story of why and how you lead.
- You also need to know how to share that story in an impactful, strategic way, and in a short period of time. Think job interview, fellowship application, and political debates.
- You need to connect with other driven, girl bosses for support and to expand your network
NEED TO KNOW NEXT STEPS:
- SOH Leadership classes will be offered on Saturday mornings beginning at 10 am EST, lasting approximately 2.5 hours.
- After you have purchased your course, you will receive an email so that you may select your session time.
- You will receive an email with the link to the webinar portal before the start time.
- This is a VIRTUAL class offering. You will need access to a PC, a camera, and microphone.
- You may use a smartphone for camera/microphone access.